Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 wheeln'

A few weeks ago my oldest ditched the training wheels (somewhat reluctantly) and made her way into the world of 2 wheeln'. You can see that here. She caught on pretty fast, and soon was zooming around the neighborhood on her own.
So naturally, her little sister wanted her training wheels off asap. She being the boss and all (I won't deny the truth), her daddy removed em.

She wobbled, she fumbled, she tried, but she juuuuust couldn't keep her bike upright.
Hey, she's only three after all!


 Its been a few weeks since then and now... will you look at this?!
Whoo hoo!

Yay!

ahhhhh.


And off they go.
My little training wheel free girlies.
*sniff*

Watching your kids grow up is so dang bitter sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling, I am both amazed and sad when I watch Indy do new things.

    ReplyDelete